Volunteer with NSF
In order to ensure we keep our administrative costs low, NSF is run by a staff of two.
That means we rely on the support and participation of volunteers to ensure the success of our organization. Whether it’s volunteering for an event or helping with administrative efforts or participating in a mission trip, we are always grateful and in need of volunteers!
- Event Support
- Administrative Support
- Mission Trips: At this time, we are only accepting mission trip volunteers with spine-specific clinical experience (Surgeons, Neurophysiologists, Nurses and Product Managers/Specialists).
NSF would like to give special recognition to the following volunteers who went above and beyond to share their “attitude of gratitude” in 2017.
- Suzett Lopez – Global Operations
- Clare Goreman – Global Operations
- Amanda Huddleston – Global Operations
- Russell Clark – Global Operations
- Kirk Tyree – Legal
- Michael Loffredo – Compliance
- Amanda Smith – NuVasive Clinical Services
- Chris Naylor – NuVasive Clinical Services
- Alyssa Pimentel – Volunteers
- Jaci Dunlap – Volunteers
- Jason Lenore – Golf Tournament
- Berenice Brownlee – Finance
- Andrew Nurre – Website
- Melanie Ordonez – Social Media
- Amanda Rocha – Communications
- Stefanie Mazer – Communications
- Leslie Greve – Administration