The NuVasive Spine Foundation™ provides grants to non-profit organizations who share our commitment to changing lives by bringing world-class surgeons and innovative spine surgery and education to disadvantaged communities around the world.
NSF Grants Include:
NuVasive® Product: Product grants are dependent on what has been donated by NuVasive Inc. to NSF for the year and what NSF has in its existing inventory
Neuromonitoring Services: NuVasive Clinical Services generously donates a set number of weeks for Neurophysiologists to travel with NSF directed and supported mission trips.
Cash Grants: As a general rule, NSF awards cash grants primarily to reimburse travel expenses (airfare and lodging). Cash grants must be approved pre-mission and will be reimbursed post-mission.
1. Complete the form below – Please be as detailed as possible.
2. The NSF staff will review your request for grant eligibility.
3. If eligible, your request will be reviewed and decided on by the NSF Grants
4. You will be notified via email regarding the committee’s decision.
5. If approved, you will work with NSF staff to fulfill your approved grant.
Please Note: Requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the mission date.
Questions? Please contact, Jamie Hagan: 858.766.1426 or email@example.com